David Bowie on stage in Holland : the Dutch concerts 1987 - 1997

David Bowie on stage in Holland : the Dutch concerts 1987 - 1997

Uitgeversinformatie

Over the years following this unique mini-concert, I frequently have had the chance to photograph David Bowie at various locations and venues. On 7 December, 2015 I saw David Bowie at what we know now was his last public appearance; the Lazarus musical premiere in New York. Although I did not know him personally, he was a constant source of musical inspiration and pleasure for me. In this book, which is a tribute to the singer who has inspired me over the years, there are pictures of the following tours: "The Glass Spider", "Sound and Vision", "Tin Machine", "It's My Life", "Outside", Outside Summer Festivals, and finally the "Earthling Tour". It spans a decade of concerts which took place from 1987 - 1997 in the Netherlands. These photos of David Bowie mark the beginning, and also the breakthrough, of my career as a professional photographer. I am delighted to share these photos with you and I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do. To have been able to attend his concerts and photograph him was a feast. He is no more and that's very sad. But his music lives on forever!

Winkelprijs € 9,13 (ex. btw)

Productspecificaties

Categorie
SISO
785.73 - Artiesten - Popgroepen
Onderwerp / PIM
Leeftijdsgroep
Moeilijkheidsgraad
NUR code
Materiaalsoort
ISBN
Taal